- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 wonton wrappers, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, chopped and rinsed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pound snow peas, blanched and sliced
- for the dressing:
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and brown over high heat with a bit of vegetable oil until golden brown on both sides. Set aside. Transfer all dressing ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake well. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray and scatter wonton strips randomly around the sheet. They'll be crisper if they twist and turn rather than lie flat. Coat strips with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 7-8 minutes at 400 F or until lightly browned. Layer salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing and top with wonton strips. Serve immediately.
NotesA meal in itself, this salad is quick and easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More