- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 6-oz cans straw mushrooms
- ½ cup of dried shiitake mushroom slices, re-hydrated in boiling water
- 4 small zucchini, about 1.5 lb
- Cut the chicken and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour the vegetable and sesame oil into a skillet and heat over high until a sprinkle of water jumps in the oil.
- Put the chicken into the skillet and cook through, stirring constantly. Pour on the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Stir to coat.
- Push the chicken to the sides and add the zucchini. Cook ¾ of the way, then add mushrooms and one tablespoon of the water used to re-hydrate the mushrooms and stir it all together. Reduce liquid until it is nearly gone. Serve over rice, noodles, or alone.
NotesThis is another Chinese take-out knock-off of mine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More