- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16-ounce packages dried fettuccine or linguine
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken*
- 1-1/2 cups thinly bias-sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 8-ounce bottle Asian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Transfer fettuccine to a very large bowl.
- Stir in chicken, celery, green onions, and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over all; toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Nick's PicksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More