- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16-ounce packages dried fettuccine or linguine
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken*
- 1-1/2 cups thinly bias-sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 8-ounce bottle Asian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Transfer fettuccine to a very large bowl.
- Stir in chicken, celery, green onions, and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over all; toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Social Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More