- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 pounds bone-in, country style pork ribs
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Pour half into a crockpot.
- Top with ribs; drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.
- Thicken cooking juices if desired.
NotesAnother recipe I got from my mom. I believe she got it from Simple and Delicious magazine. The only changes I've made from my mom's version is to use ketchup and marmalade made with real sugar (instead of high fructose corn syrup).
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking for a CureSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More