- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 pounds bone-in, country style pork ribs
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Pour half into a crockpot.
- Top with ribs; drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.
- Thicken cooking juices if desired.
NotesAnother recipe I got from my mom. I believe she got it from Simple and Delicious magazine. The only changes I've made from my mom's version is to use ketchup and marmalade made with real sugar (instead of high fructose corn syrup).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More