- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 pounds bone-in, country style pork ribs
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Pour half into a crockpot.
- Top with ribs; drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.
- Thicken cooking juices if desired.
NotesAnother recipe I got from my mom. I believe she got it from Simple and Delicious magazine. The only changes I've made from my mom's version is to use ketchup and marmalade made with real sugar (instead of high fructose corn syrup).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Italian ExchangeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More