- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 pounds bone-in, country style pork ribs
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Pour half into a crockpot.
- Top with ribs; drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.
- Thicken cooking juices if desired.
NotesAnother recipe I got from my mom. I believe she got it from Simple and Delicious magazine. The only changes I've made from my mom's version is to use ketchup and marmalade made with real sugar (instead of high fructose corn syrup).
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
My Family Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More