- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb pork - tenderloin or pork chops
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons Char Sui Sauce - LEE KUM KEE brand
- place pork in a baggie or dish, and add honey and char sui sauce.
- coat pork well and cover, marinating the pork at least 2 hours... or overnight.
- bake pork for 20 minutes (depending on thickness), turning once and brushing the marinade over the pork.
- serve with steamed/fried rice or chinese noodles and veggies.
- *leftovers are great chopped up and used for BBQ pork fried rice, in soups, stirfrys or tossed with chinese noodles and veggies!
NotesHere's a chinese take-out favorite that you can make at home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
culinary karmaSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More