- Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 T. brown bean sauce
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. Hoisinsauce
- 2 tsp. Sherry
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- rack of small baby back ribs, seperated
- Marinate ribs in marinade for 6 hours to overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Roast ribs in sauce for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 300 degrees and cook for an addition 15 to 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More