- Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 T. brown bean sauce
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. Hoisinsauce
- 2 tsp. Sherry
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- rack of small baby back ribs, seperated
- Marinate ribs in marinade for 6 hours to overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Roast ribs in sauce for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 300 degrees and cook for an addition 15 to 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More