- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 6 wedges (I cut it into smaller pieces - this is up to you)
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (or more)
- 1 garlic scape, chopped into small pieces
- 1.5 T soy sauce
- 1.5 T fish sauce (for a vegetarian version, use more soy sauce in place of this)
- 1/4 t sugar
- Steam eggplant until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Stir-fry garlic scape 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir-fry 3 more minutes.
NotesThis is a fabulous quick and easy meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More