- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chinese five spice
- 600 gm beef mince
- 2tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- one cup of plum sauce
- steamed rice to serve
- steamed greens to serve
- Finely dice onion and add all other ingriedents, mix well and form into small meatballs.
- Spray pan with olive oil and fry meatballs.
- When cooked add plum sauce and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Serve with rice and greens.
NotesI really enjoy this dish it is so easy but very tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with Sabra
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More