- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chinese five spice
- 600 gm beef mince
- 2tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- one cup of plum sauce
- steamed rice to serve
- steamed greens to serve
- Finely dice onion and add all other ingriedents, mix well and form into small meatballs.
- Spray pan with olive oil and fry meatballs.
- When cooked add plum sauce and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Serve with rice and greens.
NotesI really enjoy this dish it is so easy but very tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More