- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- BROWN RICE TORTILLAS
- 12 brown rice tortillas
- 1/4 cup of soybean oil soy sauce mix
- lime zest
- salt & ground cumin to taste
- Place in a stack, brush the bottoms of the tortillas with the oil/soy sauce mix
- cut into 8ths & lay pieces across a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with zest, salt & cumin.
- Bake for 10 mins on 400.
NotesEvery few months I do the conscience eating thing so that means all my favorites are out the door for THREE WEEKS! No alcohol, animal, dairy, caffeine & gluten. As much as I love my cocktails, the no gluten for 3 weeks become the toughest for me to cut out... until I came up with these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More