- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado, peeled,pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (half a lime)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh jalepeno
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded,chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mash avacodo well with fork. Stir in lime juice until mixture is smooth (add more lime juice if necessary). Add all remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
NotesAfter having sampled Chipolte's Guacamole, I became convinced it was the best on Earth. This is the closest I've come to re-capturing it.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More