- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado, peeled,pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (half a lime)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh jalepeno
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded,chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mash avacodo well with fork. Stir in lime juice until mixture is smooth (add more lime juice if necessary). Add all remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
NotesAfter having sampled Chipolte's Guacamole, I became convinced it was the best on Earth. This is the closest I've come to re-capturing it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More