- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado, peeled,pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (half a lime)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh jalepeno
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded,chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mash avacodo well with fork. Stir in lime juice until mixture is smooth (add more lime juice if necessary). Add all remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
NotesAfter having sampled Chipolte's Guacamole, I became convinced it was the best on Earth. This is the closest I've come to re-capturing it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More