- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Chipolte Mustard
- 4 slices Cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- HB fixin's
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in the grill.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Form into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush grill with oil.
- Grill burgers, 3 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
- 1 minute before removing from grill add slice a cheese on each patty.
- Toast buns on the grill, cut side down, 1 to 2 minutes before the burgers are ready.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More