- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Chipolte Mustard
- 4 slices Cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- HB fixin's
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in the grill.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Form into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush grill with oil.
- Grill burgers, 3 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
- 1 minute before removing from grill add slice a cheese on each patty.
- Toast buns on the grill, cut side down, 1 to 2 minutes before the burgers are ready.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More