- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 2 (0.75-ounce) packages tomato soup mix
- 1/2 cup dried vegetable flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipolte pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Place 1-1/4 cups rice mix in each of 4 air-tight containers or zip-top plastic bags.
- Makes 4 rice mixes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More