- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 2 (0.75-ounce) packages tomato soup mix
- 1/2 cup dried vegetable flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipolte pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Place 1-1/4 cups rice mix in each of 4 air-tight containers or zip-top plastic bags.
- Makes 4 rice mixes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More