- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head lettuce, tore into bite sized pieces
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 lbs. hamburger, cooked, drained & cooled, stir in 1 can of ranch style beans
- 8 oz. grated mexican cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- Chipolte hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- Mix all above ingredients except chips and ingredients for the salad dressing together.
- Add chips last.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More