CHIPOTLE-CHEDDAR MASHED POTATOES
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, with skins, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped (1 tablespoon chopped)
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle
- 1. In large saucepan, combine potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt and enough cold water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; gently boil for about 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- 2. In small saucepan, combine milk, butter, cinnamon and remaining salt. Bring to a boil. Set aside.
- 3. Drain potatoes. Return potatoes to saucepan. Place over medium heat; toss about 1 minute to dry out. Remove from heat. Add cheese; stir to combine. Add milk mixture, chipotle and adobo sauce. Mash.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More