- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- 4 lbs cubed, peeled yukon gold potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% low-fat milk or 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Remove 1 chile and 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can.
- 2. (more if you wish, to taste) Chop chile to measure 1 tablespoon.
- 3. Reserve remaining chiles and adobo sauce for another use.
- 4. Place potato and garlic in a large dutch oven, cover with water and bring to boil.
- 5. Cook 15 minutes or until potato is tender, Drain.
- 6. Return potato mixture to the dutch oven.
- 7. Add chopped chile and adobo sauce, cheese, and remaining ingredients.
- 8. Mash to desired consistency with a potato masher.
- 9. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Serves 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
culinary karmaSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More