- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp ground chipotle chile pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup whole kernel corn, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- In small bowl, stir together mayo, lime juice, honey, cumin, and chipotle chile pepper
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, corn, pepper, onion, and cilantro.
- Pour mayo mix over cabbage mixture.
- Toss lightly to coat