- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp ground chipotle chile pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup whole kernel corn, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- In small bowl, stir together mayo, lime juice, honey, cumin, and chipotle chile pepper
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, corn, pepper, onion, and cilantro.
- Pour mayo mix over cabbage mixture.
- Toss lightly to coat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More