- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ears of corn, cooked (I prefer them done on the grill, since it adds that smoky flavor!)
- 1 cup cooked white beans (I used Marrow beans)
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 chipotle pepper, diced (from a can of chipotles in adobo, found in the Mexican food aisle)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red onion, cilantro, or parsley to garnish
- Slice all of the corn off the ear, getting as close to the core as possible.
- Pour 2 cups of stock and half of the corn into a blender and pulse to puree. Pour into a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining corn, stock, beans, and chipotle pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper and heat through.
- Serve with chopped onion or herbs to garnish.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More