- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered chipotle chile pepper
- 2 T. reduced-fat oil and vinegar dressing
- 2 cups washed ready to eat greens
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- Stir the chipolte powder into the dressing.
- Place the shredded lettuce on a plate.
- Sprinkle the corn over the lettuce.
- Drizzle the sauce over the salad
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More