- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered chipotle chile pepper
- 2 T. reduced-fat oil and vinegar dressing
- 2 cups washed ready to eat greens
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- Stir the chipolte powder into the dressing.
- Place the shredded lettuce on a plate.
- Sprinkle the corn over the lettuce.
- Drizzle the sauce over the salad
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More