- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered chipotle chile pepper
- 2 T. reduced-fat oil and vinegar dressing
- 2 cups washed ready to eat greens
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- Stir the chipolte powder into the dressing.
- Place the shredded lettuce on a plate.
- Sprinkle the corn over the lettuce.
- Drizzle the sauce over the salad
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More