- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI found this receipe on the internet this week. Since my husband and I put out the pork tenderloin I was on the hunt for something different. This receipe turned out great. My husband could not get enough. He was up several times during the night to eat some more.
I cooked this on an inside grill. I would recommend if you have small children or animals they may need to leave the house. The chipotle gets into the air and will probably make you cough. It was still worth it.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.