CHIPOTLE-LIME CRAB CRISPS
- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 6
- Wonton wrappers (deep fried in oil, then cooled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped peeled jicama
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange wonton crisps in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
Combine mayonnaise, chile, and juice, stirring with a whisk.
Combine crab and next 6 ingredients (through celery) in a medium bowl.
Add mayonnaise mixture, stirring until well combined.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon crab mixture onto each chip.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; top the chips evenly with avocado.