- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 6
- Wonton wrappers (deep fried in oil, then cooled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped peeled jicama
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange wonton crisps in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Combine mayonnaise, chile, and juice, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine crab and next 6 ingredients (through celery) in a medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon crab mixture onto each chip.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; top the chips evenly with avocado.
NotesI found this online ad adapted it a bit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More