CHIPOTLE MASHED YAMS
- Cooking Time: 1.5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 large yams roasted
- 5 tablespoon butter (depending on how much you like butter)
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce minced
- 5 teaspoon of adobo sauce from the can (depending on how much kick you want)
- Pinch of salt
1. Roast yams for 1.5 hours until fork punctures easily. Peel and cut any brown spots.
2. Transfer yams to a large bowl, add the butter, and smash with a potato masher.
3. Add the pepper, the sauce, and season with salt. Mash until combined and serve.
Website Credit: http://tinyurl.com/5g2pwb