- Cooking Time: 1.5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 large yams roasted
- 5 tablespoon butter (depending on how much you like butter)
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce minced
- 5 teaspoon of adobo sauce from the can (depending on how much kick you want)
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Roast yams for 1.5 hours until fork punctures easily. Peel and cut any brown spots.
- 2. Transfer yams to a large bowl, add the butter, and smash with a potato masher.
- 3. Add the pepper, the sauce, and season with salt. Mash until combined and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Short & SweetSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More