- Cooking Time: 1.5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 large yams roasted
- 5 tablespoon butter (depending on how much you like butter)
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce minced
- 5 teaspoon of adobo sauce from the can (depending on how much kick you want)
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Roast yams for 1.5 hours until fork punctures easily. Peel and cut any brown spots.
- 2. Transfer yams to a large bowl, add the butter, and smash with a potato masher.
- 3. Add the pepper, the sauce, and season with salt. Mash until combined and serve.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More