- Cooking Time: 1.5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 large yams roasted
- 5 tablespoon butter (depending on how much you like butter)
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce minced
- 5 teaspoon of adobo sauce from the can (depending on how much kick you want)
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Roast yams for 1.5 hours until fork punctures easily. Peel and cut any brown spots.
- 2. Transfer yams to a large bowl, add the butter, and smash with a potato masher.
- 3. Add the pepper, the sauce, and season with salt. Mash until combined and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More