- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 1/4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- Using a food processor, blend together the chipotle chile, mayo, salt and pepper until the mixture is smooth.
- In a baking dish arrange chicken in one layer and coat coat with entire mayo mixture.
- Chill the chicken covered for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Using a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Then coat each piece of chicken with the mixture.
- Place chicken on roasting racks and bake them at 425 in the oven. (turning them one time) for thirty minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 375 and bake for 15 minutes more, or until it is cooked.