- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans chipotle peppers in adoboe
- 1 head of garlic, peeled (about 10-12 cloves)
- 1/2 bunch whole fresh cilantro
- The zest of 1 medium lime
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- Kosher salt to taste
- Place the chipotle peppers with the sauce they are packed in in a food processor.
- Add the garlic and puree until the garlic is well chopped.
- Add the cilantro and puree again until the cilantro is well chopped.
- Add the lime zest, lime juice, vinegar and salt and puree until mixed...
- Taste and adjust the salt...
- It's pretty hot...but not catastrophic...
Notesthis is great in sauces, salad dressings, soups...anything you want to spice up and add flavor to...I use it as a wet rub for flank steak when I make fajitas and it's a great marinade/rub for BBQ/smoking
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More