- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans chipotle peppers in adoboe
- 1 head of garlic, peeled (about 10-12 cloves)
- 1/2 bunch whole fresh cilantro
- The zest of 1 medium lime
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- Kosher salt to taste
- Place the chipotle peppers with the sauce they are packed in in a food processor.
- Add the garlic and puree until the garlic is well chopped.
- Add the cilantro and puree again until the cilantro is well chopped.
- Add the lime zest, lime juice, vinegar and salt and puree until mixed...
- Taste and adjust the salt...
- It's pretty hot...but not catastrophic...
Notesthis is great in sauces, salad dressings, soups...anything you want to spice up and add flavor to...I use it as a wet rub for flank steak when I make fajitas and it's a great marinade/rub for BBQ/smoking
The Naked Macaron
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More