- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans chipotle peppers in adoboe
- 1 head of garlic, peeled (about 10-12 cloves)
- 1/2 bunch whole fresh cilantro
- The zest of 1 medium lime
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- Kosher salt to taste
- Place the chipotle peppers with the sauce they are packed in in a food processor.
- Add the garlic and puree until the garlic is well chopped.
- Add the cilantro and puree again until the cilantro is well chopped.
- Add the lime zest, lime juice, vinegar and salt and puree until mixed...
- Taste and adjust the salt...
- It's pretty hot...but not catastrophic...
Notesthis is great in sauces, salad dressings, soups...anything you want to spice up and add flavor to...I use it as a wet rub for flank steak when I make fajitas and it's a great marinade/rub for BBQ/smoking
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More