- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1/4 cup prepared Thai peanut sauce
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, canned chipotle pepper en adobo
- 2 portions cooked chicken (from Tutti-Frutti Teriyaki Chicken recipe)
- Combine peanut sauce, peanuts and chipotle pepper in a bowl and serve as a table condiment. with chicken.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 430; Total fat 18g; Saturated fat 4g; Cholesterol 160mg; Sodium 450mg; Total carbohydrate 12g; Fiber 2g; Protein 54g; Vitamin A 8%DV*; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 4%DV; Iron 15%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesGo ahead - toot your own horn! Even on the busiest of days, you can create a dinnertime winner with Tutti-Frutti Teriyaki Chicken. This tropical twist on traditional teriyaki flavor comes from tasty additions to the base recipe. A variety of canned ingredients, including nutritious canned mixed fruit, vitamin C-rich pineapple, coconut and chipotle peppers play a starring role in the sweet and savory add-on condiments. A selection of sauces let kids have some fun with their food by dipping their chicken into a flavor of their choosing.
(Goes with Tutti-Frutti Teriyaki Chicken)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Watt's Cooking in PA?
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More