- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 chipotle chiles
- 1/3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1. Place pork roast in baking dish.
- 2. In a separate bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- 3. Pour marinade over roast, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4. In a preheated oven, cook at 500 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- 5. Cook until roast reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- 6. Allow to cool five minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More