- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 chipotle chiles
- 1/3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1. Place pork roast in baking dish.
- 2. In a separate bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- 3. Pour marinade over roast, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4. In a preheated oven, cook at 500 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- 5. Cook until roast reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- 6. Allow to cool five minutes before serving.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More