Chipotle Pork Roast
2 lbs boneless pork roast
1/3 cup olive oil
2 chipotle chiles
1/3 cup brown sugar substitute
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1. Place pork roast in baking dish.
2. In a separate bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients, stir well.
3. Pour marinade over roast, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. In a preheated oven, cook at 500 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees.
5. Cook until roast reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
6. Allow to cool five minutes before serving.