- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mashed peeled avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices cut Simply Roasted Pork (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup bottled salsa
- Combine the first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 2 tablespoons avocado mixture over each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Arrange Simply Roasted Pork slices down center of tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup shredded lettuce and 1 tablespoon salsa, and roll up.
NotesThis is what I packed for lunch today, using the last of the "Simply Roasted Pork" recipe (posted last month) that I had made and froze a few weeks ago. Per the Cooking Light recipe these are "wraps" but mine were more like tacos because I can never get those small tortillas to wrap aound anything. My variations including dicing the meat rather than slicing thin (I can't slice anything thin with my knives without cutting myself), and adding a bit more chipotle en adobo to the avocado for an extra kick..so much so that my nose is now running!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Breads and Pastry 101
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More