CHIPOTLE PORK AND AVOCADO WRAPS
Chipotle Pork and Avocado Wraps
- 1/2 cup mashed peeled avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices cut Simply Roasted Pork (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup bottled salsa
Combine the first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 2 tablespoons avocado mixture over each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Arrange Simply Roasted Pork slices down center of tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup shredded lettuce and 1 tablespoon salsa, and roll up.