CHIPOTLE ROAST FOR TACOS & SANDWICHES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (7 ounce) can salsa verde
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- . Place chuck roast in large crockpot and sprinkle with the salt and pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on high for 5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- 3. Shred the meat with a fork and simmer on high for additonal 10-15 minutes.
- 4. Serve in enchiladas, tacos or on crusty rolls with the juice for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More