- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened(room temp or if in a hurry pop in microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds)
- 2 to 3 packages of Budding beef lunch meat (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 to 2 bunches of green onions (chopped)-depends on how big the onions are and if you like lots of onions
- once cream cheese is softened and in a bowl, add the green onions and the budding beef.
- Mix together and refrigerate overnight and serve at room temperature with crackers.
- Also if you taste and see it is to mild/bland, a suggestion was made to add a bit of horseradish to the mix.
NotesMy sister always makes this every year for family events like Christmas....Everyone in my family calls it Sh** on a shingle because it is a version of a chipped beef meal you would find in the armed forces...but man is it addictive...no baking involved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MidLife Road Trip's
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More