- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened(room temp or if in a hurry pop in microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds)
- 2 to 3 packages of Budding beef lunch meat (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 to 2 bunches of green onions (chopped)-depends on how big the onions are and if you like lots of onions
- once cream cheese is softened and in a bowl, add the green onions and the budding beef.
- Mix together and refrigerate overnight and serve at room temperature with crackers.
- Also if you taste and see it is to mild/bland, a suggestion was made to add a bit of horseradish to the mix.
NotesMy sister always makes this every year for family events like Christmas....Everyone in my family calls it Sh** on a shingle because it is a version of a chipped beef meal you would find in the armed forces...but man is it addictive...no baking involved.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More