- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened(room temp or if in a hurry pop in microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds)
- 2 to 3 packages of Budding beef lunch meat (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 to 2 bunches of green onions (chopped)-depends on how big the onions are and if you like lots of onions
- once cream cheese is softened and in a bowl, add the green onions and the budding beef.
- Mix together and refrigerate overnight and serve at room temperature with crackers.
- Also if you taste and see it is to mild/bland, a suggestion was made to add a bit of horseradish to the mix.
NotesMy sister always makes this every year for family events like Christmas....Everyone in my family calls it Sh** on a shingle because it is a version of a chipped beef meal you would find in the armed forces...but man is it addictive...no baking involved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Decadent Desserts Made From
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More