CHIPPED BEEF DIP
- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 (2 1/2 oz.) jar dried beef
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Saut pecans in margarine, 3-5 minutes. Drain on paper towel, set aside.
Chop dried beef.
Combine cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Stir in beef, pepper, onion, garlic and white pepper.
Add sour cream.
Pour into greased casserole dish.
Sprinkle pecans on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Delicious with Wheat Thins or other crackers.
Makes about 3 cups