- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 (2 1/2 oz.) jar dried beef
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Saut pecans in margarine, 3-5 minutes. Drain on paper towel, set aside.
- Chop dried beef.
- Combine cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in beef, pepper, onion, garlic and white pepper.
- Add sour cream.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Delicious with Wheat Thins or other crackers.
- Makes about 3 cups
NotesGood warm dip for watching a movie, football, or a party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking for a Cure
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More