- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teasppon salt
- 1 1/2 quick oatmeal (uncook)
- 6 oz. chocolate chuips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar; blend eggs and vanilla; add the rest and mix well.
- Drop on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
NotesThis is my mother's recipe and she is 74 years old!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
culinary karmaSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More