- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teasppon salt
- 1 1/2 quick oatmeal (uncook)
- 6 oz. chocolate chuips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar; blend eggs and vanilla; add the rest and mix well.
- Drop on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
NotesThis is my mother's recipe and she is 74 years old!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More