- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teasppon salt
- 1 1/2 quick oatmeal (uncook)
- 6 oz. chocolate chuips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar; blend eggs and vanilla; add the rest and mix well.
- Drop on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
NotesThis is my mother's recipe and she is 74 years old!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More