- Cooking Time: 14-20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- ¾ cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla. Gradually add the flour and mix well.
- Stir in crushed potato chips and pretzels.
- Shape level tablespoons of dough into 3-inch logs.
- Place on ungreased Airbake Ultra cookie sheets, 1½ inches apart.
- Bake 14 – 18 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on baking sheets.
- Melt semisweet chocolate chips in microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently, until completely melted, about 1 minute.
- Dip one end of each cookie into the chocolate and place on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Melt white chips in microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently, until completely melted, about 1½ minutes.
- Dip the other end of each cookie into the melted chips and place on a sheet of waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes.
NotesWinning recipe from the Airbake Ultra cookie challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Banana Nut Bread
Eggplant CasseroleSee More