- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter NO margarine
- 1-12 oz. package chocolate chips, divided
- 3 fresh eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- The first 3 ingredients should be blended in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a double broiler melt butter and 1 cup chocolate chips together just until smooth. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer butter and chip mixture to a medium mixing bowl. Beat in vanilla and sugar. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Stir in flour mixture, and fold in remaining chips and nuts (if desired).
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean when stuck in center of brownies.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More