- Cooking Time: 15 min./batch
- Servings: 24 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
NotesI created this recipe one day when I decided to give chocolate chips cookies a new twist. My daughter loved the variation, and I've been making these cookies ever since.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Social Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More