- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb fresh bacon, chopped
- 1 1/4 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 8oz sour cream
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp steak sauce sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup fresh chives, cut
- Cook bacon in saute pan until fully cooked, drain on paper towels and cool.
- De-stem and chop parsley, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate in air tight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More