CHIVE PARMESAN POTATO (BAKED)
Chive Parmesan Potato (Baked)
- Cooking Time: approx 45 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. thin skin potatoes, I like Yukon Gold's
- 1 cup Hellmann's Mayo
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion, minced finely
- 1 glove garlic, minced.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp. course cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
Cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Blend butter and garlic, spread into the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Thinly slice potatoes and arrange in 13 X 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine Mayo, milk, 6 tablespoons cheese, onions, chives and pepper in medium bowl. Evenly spoon mixture over potatoes. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.