- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 C. flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/2 t. Salt (optional)
- 1-1/4 C. packed Brown Sugar
- 1 C. (2 sticks) Butter softened
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 T. Milk
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 2-1/2 C. Quick or Old Fashioned Oats (I used Old Fashioned)
- 2 C. semi sweet Choc. Chips
- 1 C. chopped Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in oats, choc. chips and nuts; mix well. Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-13 minutes for crunchy cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute before removing. Number Of Servings: About 4 Dozen
NotesCan you believe this Christmas (2005) was the first time I made these cookies? They are Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More