- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCan you believe this Christmas (2005) was the first time I made these cookies? They are Yummy!
- 1-3/4 C. flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/2 t. Salt (optional)
- 1-1/4 C. packed Brown Sugar
- 1 C. (2 sticks) Butter softened
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 T. Milk
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 2-1/2 C. Quick or Old Fashioned Oats (I used Old Fashioned)
- 2 C. semi sweet Choc. Chips
- 1 C. chopped Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in oats, choc. chips and nuts; mix well. Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-13 minutes for crunchy cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute before removing. Number Of Servings: About 4 Dozen