Choc chip chocolate cupcakes
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
12 cup self-raising flour
1/4cup plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate bits
1. Preheat oven 180C (350F) Sift together cocoa, flours, amd salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until well blended after each addition.
3. Add cocoa mixture to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with cocoa mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in choc bits.
4. Place 12 paper baking cups in a muffin pan; spoon batter evenly into cups, filling completely full.
5. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes and cool 30 minutes or until completely cool. Spread cupcakes evenly with White choc Frosting.
Pairs Well With
You can fill these all the way to the top. The batter is thick enough.