- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 12 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate bits
- 1. Preheat oven 180C (350F) Sift together cocoa, flours, amd salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until well blended after each addition.
- 3. Add cocoa mixture to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with cocoa mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in choc bits.
- 4. Place 12 paper baking cups in a muffin pan; spoon batter evenly into cups, filling completely full.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes and cool 30 minutes or until completely cool. Spread cupcakes evenly with White choc Frosting.
NotesYou can fill these all the way to the top. The batter is thick enough.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More