- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYou can fill these all the way to the top. The batter is thick enough.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 12 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate bits
- 1. Preheat oven 180C (350F) Sift together cocoa, flours, amd salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until well blended after each addition.
- 3. Add cocoa mixture to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with cocoa mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in choc bits.
- 4. Place 12 paper baking cups in a muffin pan; spoon batter evenly into cups, filling completely full.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes and cool 30 minutes or until completely cool. Spread cupcakes evenly with White choc Frosting.