- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1 carton of chocolate milk
- 1 banana
- First put the chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream in the blender.
- Then chop up the banana and pour it in.
- Finally blend until smooth
NotesThis is one of the many smoothie recipes I know. This recipe is for those chocoholics who want to try a fruity drink but still have the lovely taste of chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More