- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1 carton of chocolate milk
- 1 banana
- First put the chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream in the blender.
- Then chop up the banana and pour it in.
- Finally blend until smooth
NotesThis is one of the many smoothie recipes I know. This recipe is for those chocoholics who want to try a fruity drink but still have the lovely taste of chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More