- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1 carton of chocolate milk
- 1 banana
- First put the chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream in the blender.
- Then chop up the banana and pour it in.
- Finally blend until smooth
NotesThis is one of the many smoothie recipes I know. This recipe is for those chocoholics who want to try a fruity drink but still have the lovely taste of chocolate.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More