- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 12 oz bags Semi-Sweet or white choc. chips
- 1 qt heavy whipping cream
- Heat cream on simmer remove from heat and add chips whisking.
- Stir until all is incorperated.
- Cool for 24 hours.
- To reheat to coat cake:
- Warm a small amount and then add cool ganache. pour over prepared crumb coated cake of your choice. (buttercream or fondant)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More