- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 12 oz bags Semi-Sweet or white choc. chips
- 1 qt heavy whipping cream
- Heat cream on simmer remove from heat and add chips whisking.
- Stir until all is incorperated.
- Cool for 24 hours.
- To reheat to coat cake:
- Warm a small amount and then add cool ganache. pour over prepared crumb coated cake of your choice. (buttercream or fondant)
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More