- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 12 oz bags Semi-Sweet or white choc. chips
- 1 qt heavy whipping cream
- Heat cream on simmer remove from heat and add chips whisking.
- Stir until all is incorperated.
- Cool for 24 hours.
- To reheat to coat cake:
- Warm a small amount and then add cool ganache. pour over prepared crumb coated cake of your choice. (buttercream or fondant)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More