- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cps flour
- 1/2 cp light brown sugar
- 1/3 cp white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cp milk
- 1/2 cp butter melted and cooled
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package of 12oz.choc chips
- 1/2 c walnuts or pecans chopped
- Stir together flour,sugars,baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl,stir together milk,eggs,butter,and vanilla till blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients add mlk and stir to combine.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- spoon into cups.
- bake 15-20 min at 400*
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More