- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.4oz) lemon instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 baking pan with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Beat first five ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool while you make the glaze.
- Place butter, water & lemon juice in microwave safe bowl and heat in one minute increments until butter is melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar until well blended. Heat again in one minute increments glaze looks smooth.
- Poke holes in the top of cake with a toothpick and pour the hot glaze over the top.
- Cool for about 30 minutes before serving.
NotesThis sounds different but it turned out so good with two of my favorite ingredients!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More