- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.4oz) lemon instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 baking pan with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Beat first five ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool while you make the glaze.
- Place butter, water & lemon juice in microwave safe bowl and heat in one minute increments until butter is melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar until well blended. Heat again in one minute increments glaze looks smooth.
- Poke holes in the top of cake with a toothpick and pour the hot glaze over the top.
- Cool for about 30 minutes before serving.
NotesThis sounds different but it turned out so good with two of my favorite ingredients!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Christmas CookiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More