- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. roll Pillsbury peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter,divided
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Nature Valley oats 'n honey granola bars (2 pouches), crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices.
- Press in bottom and up sides of mini muffin cups, forming a rim (dust fingers with flour if necessary).
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes.
- With tip of handle of a wooden spoon, press dough down in center to make more room for filling. Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, melt white chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon into each cup. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in another 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips with remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon on top of peanut butter mixture in each cup, mounding the chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed granola bars.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes before removing from pans.
- 24 cookie cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More