- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. roll Pillsbury peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter,divided
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Nature Valley oats 'n honey granola bars (2 pouches), crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices.
- Press in bottom and up sides of mini muffin cups, forming a rim (dust fingers with flour if necessary).
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes.
- With tip of handle of a wooden spoon, press dough down in center to make more room for filling. Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, melt white chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon into each cup. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in another 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips with remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon on top of peanut butter mixture in each cup, mounding the chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed granola bars.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes before removing from pans.
- 24 cookie cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More