- Parchment paper to line baking sheets
- 1 pack (8 squares) semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Snickers bars, chopped into small peices
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350
Chop chocolate into peices. Microwave on high 2 mins until melted. Stir in butter until blended.
Stir in brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla
Gradually mix in flour, and baking powder
Stir in Snickers peices and peanut butter chips
Drop by spoonfuls on to parchment paper lined baking sheets
Bake 11- 12 mins. Let cool on cookie sheet or they will crumble.