- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g dark chocolate
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 150g caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
1. place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 200°C (~390F). butter four 150ml ramekins.
2. either in a microwave or over a bain-marie, melt the butter & the dark chocolate and set aside to cool a little.
3. in another bowl, mix the eggs, the flour and the sugar. beat in the dark chocolate mixture.
fold the white chocolate chips into the cooled chocolate batter and divide this between the four ramekins.
4. bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.