- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g dark chocolate
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 150g caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1. place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 200°C (~390F). butter four 150ml ramekins.
- 2. either in a microwave or over a bain-marie, melt the butter & the dark chocolate and set aside to cool a little.
- 3. in another bowl, mix the eggs, the flour and the sugar. beat in the dark chocolate mixture.
- fold the white chocolate chips into the cooled chocolate batter and divide this between the four ramekins.
- 4. bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Notesfrom nigella lawson's feast
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More