- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups of butter (3 sticks), softened
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups (12 oz. bag) of chocolate morsels (semi-sweet or dark)
- 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Beat softened butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly. With floured fingers, press 3/4 of the crumb mixture into a 9x13 pan previously greased or prepared with baking spray. Reserve remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, warm 3/4 of the morsels (reserve the other 1/4) and the sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan stirring constantly until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over hot crust.
- Gently spread chocolate to the edges as much as possible. Evenly sprinkle remaining crumb mixture, then remaining chocolate chips over chocolate filling.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until center is set to touch. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars or squares.
- Serve warm (best way) or at room temperature.
- This can be made ahead of time and freezes well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More