- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons grated German sweet chocolate, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, milk, oil and eggs.
- Beat on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons grated chocolate.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and remaining grated chocolate; sprinkle over cake.