- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons grated German sweet chocolate, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, milk, oil and eggs.
- Beat on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons grated chocolate.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and remaining grated chocolate; sprinkle over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Christmas CookiesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More