- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe comes from the makers of Baker's Chocolate. Very easy, very good. I use this to frost the BAKER'S One Bowl Chocolate Cake I've also posted!
- 4 squares Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on high 1-1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 minutes or to room temperature.
- Add sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add milk, beating with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- If frosting becomes too thick, beat in additional milk by teaspoonfuls until frosting is of spreading consistency.