- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Mix crumbs and butter; set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining crumbs on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until well blended and smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup batter and blend with chocolate and reserved crumb mixture; set aside. Stir orange peel into remaining batter. Pour orange batter into prepared crust; top with spoonfuls of chocolate batter. Using knife, swirl batters to marble.
- Bake at 300ºF for 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More