- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Mix crumbs and butter; set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining crumbs on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until well blended and smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup batter and blend with chocolate and reserved crumb mixture; set aside. Stir orange peel into remaining batter. Pour orange batter into prepared crust; top with spoonfuls of chocolate batter. Using knife, swirl batters to marble.
- Bake at 300ºF for 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Lime Chicken SkewersSee More