- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Soft Flour Tortillas (sm. or lg.)
- Hershey chocolate candy bars (or any favorite choc. that you like, even a great way to use up leftover Easter bunnies!)
- Butter for frying pan
- Whipped cream or ice cream for topping.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Lightly butter outside of tortilla; lay buttered side down in melted butter in pan.
- Place squares of chocolate all over tortilla.
- Cover with second buttered tortilla, with buttered side facing out. Cook until chocolate is melted and tortilla is lightly browned.
- Flip and brown on other side.
- Slide out onto serving dish; cut in wedges.
- Top with ice cream, whipped cream, cherries or shaved chocolate if desired.
- Quick, easy and fabulous!
NotesThis is such an easy recipe that my friend Shelley makes for her 3 sons. When she told me about it, I couldn't believe how easy it was, and now it is a favorite of my two daughters.
A Falcon Feast
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More