- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Ground chili peppers (not chili powder)
- to taste (2 tablespoon for mild, 3 for med, 4 for hot)
- 3 cups chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth and light.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and powdered peppers.
- Gradually and the dry ingredients into the batter. Beat until just combined and smooth.
- Fold by hand until combined.
- Scoop cookies into 2 inch balls and place on a buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake on the lower rack of the oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan while hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More